SnapTube: How to Download YouTube and Facebook Videos on Your Smart Phone
Downloading your favorite videos on your smart phone from social media sites is a daunting task for many users. This is not an easy job. Every time you have to go to your laptop and desktop in order to download videos from sites like YouTube or Facebook. So here is a fantabulous app for Android users to do the complicated job and it’s called SnapTube.
Downloading videos from YouTube and Facebook is actually against the copyright policy of Google Play Store, and hence SnapTube app is not available in Google Play Store. However, one can download SnapTube from reliable external source and install in their Android phone to access all the features of the app.
There are a lot of other apps which claim the same thing as SnapTube and most of them are failed to do so. In comparison, SnapTube is fast, swift and reliable. Here is the list of all the features of this all-rounder app: –
- It supports almost all the social media sites like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc.
- SnapTube can also convert into audio and MP3 files directly from a video format file. Hence it’s an all in one app.
- It also has an inbuilt video search engine. So the users do not need to go to various sites to play their favorite videos. They can do it through the app
- It allows videos to be downloaded in various formats like Mp4, HD, 3GP, etc. and it also allows users to download in different resolutions starting from 240 to 1080 pixel.
- The users can set custom download path for the videos i.e. they can set where the videos will be downloaded.
- Users have the option to increase or decrease the download speed based on the internet connection.
SnapTube: How to Download YouTube Videos?
- Install the snaptube apk file on your device first, then open the app on your phone and then Select YouTube from Video Sites Category to proceed further
- One can search the desired YouTube video directly from the SnapTube’s in built search engine or can copy and paste the video link from other browsers to the app in order to download.
- Once you copy the desired video link, a red “arrow” like Download icon will appear on the screen.
- Then upon clicking the Download button, one has to choose the resolution of the video that you want to download.
- Once you choose the resolution, the download will start, and it will be stored in the default storage path of the app.
- You may like: Few Things We Need To Know About Showbox App
SnapTube: How to Download FaceBook Videos?
- After opening the SnapTube app, the users need to select Facebook as video sites category.
- Then one needs to login in Facebook and searches for the desired videos.
- Once the video is chosen, one red Download button will appear in right corner of the screen
- As soon as you click on the Download button, you have to choose the resolution of the video to be downloaded.
- Once you choose that option, the download will start, and the downloaded videos will automatically be stored in the predefined path in the app.